Tidbits and techniques from a stamper who loves to share...

Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Maiden Voyage - My First Posting

Greetings! I would like to introduce myself. I am Lorri. I do crafts. Just about any craft you can mention but my main passion is rubber stamping. I have been rubber stamping for over 5 years. Just recently I have broken out of the Stampin' Up only frame of mind. Lots of fun stamps out there in addition to SU. As much as I love to stamp I love to share more. So I am starting this blog in order to post cards I create. So, here is one to start off with (made with all SU products!).


Stamp sets: Painted Posies, Perfect Pairs (Stampin' Up!)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Bashful Blue
Ink: Basic Black, Sage Shadow (Stampin' Up!)
Other: Markers - Bashful Blue, Pretty In Pink; Crystal Stickers Elements Rhinestones used for center of flowers.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Great start, Lorri! Love your card!

Justine said...

Such a pretty card, I love it!

Justine x

http://www.justinegrainger.blogspot.com/

Shannon McGann said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! This is a beautiful card! I'd love to see more of your work posted! ;)

Bonnie said...

Welcome to the blogging world!! Your card is so pretty and has such beautiful soft colours!

Dana and Daisy said...

hi Lori! Nice to meet you! and thanks for stopping by to meet Daisy and me!

I'm glad I've put a little sparkle in your day!
Come back anytime!

Love, dana and daisy

Dana and Daisy said...

I am humbled by your comment today.

Dana and Daisy said...

Hi Lorri. Okay, now I put two and two together and know who you are! I'm glad you;re enjoying the package I sent you.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your creations on your blog!

Dana